Hand-crafted by master sewers and made to order in an artisanal dye house, each piece ofalgreenforcongress jewellery has a fixed place in every woman’s collection with enchanting rings, bracelets, charms, earrings, and necklaces.,We have two exclusive offers for you - choose your favorite and save up to 20%. by Bella Notte Linens is an exquisite one-of-a-kind garment with its own unique tonal variation. A perfect finishing touch to any bed, this Paloma Bolster Pillow comes with a 100% down insert and a shimmering charmeuse fabric with silk velvet trim. View more pieces from the Paloma collection.
Why We Love Bella Notte:
- Heirloom quality, yet machine washable
- Hand-dyed and hand-sewn in California
- Personalization is at the heart of this brand: with such a large variety of fabrics and colors, you can design your bed to blend with the unique beauty of your home
- New fabrics and colors are released twice a year
Did you know we offer Bedding Appointments?
Click here to schedule your appointment today! Whether in person or virtually, our team members are here to help you transform your bedrooms into works of art and your personal oasis.
Fabric Swatches In Store
We have samples of all Bella Notte fabrics and colors on hand to help you visualize your dream bed. Stop by today to see and feel these lovely textures! Even better, through our exclusive On Approval program, locals have the opportunity to take any swatches home for 24 hours. Not local? No problem! Contact us about shipping swatches through our On Approval program.
throw, body, long, Cenote, Blue, Cloud, Gray, Grey, Eucalyptus, Sage, Mint, Green, Fig, Purple, Fog, Honeycomb, Mustard, Yellow, Jade, Emerald, Mahogany, Red, Brown, Midnight, Navy, Mineral, Moonlight, Moon, Parchment, Tan, Pearl, Pink, Poppy, Rouge, Sterling, Silver, White, Cream, Ivory, Winter White
- Dimensions: 39L x 9H
- Materials: 65% Silk, 35% Linen
- Features: Charmeuse spaghetti tie closure, insert included, and dyed to order - tonal variation between dye lots may occur. Handmade and dyed in California.
- Care: General Instructions: Separate fabrics into light and dark colors. Wash inside out in cold water on gentle cycle. Dry on low heat. Do not over-dry, dry clean, or bleach. Do not use stain removers.